When you own a car, you definitely are meticulous about its different parts. You always check on how things are going and checking everyday if there are any changes to your car. Maintenance is the right word.
You always see to it that your car is in good condition to be able to run your car safely. The part which worns out the most and needs total protection are the tyres. You should always check your car tyres every day and see to it they are properly aligned and on the go.
So how do you make sure your car tyres are durable and can last long? Here are the tips in making your car tyres durable and in good condition.
- First, always see to it that you have the best quality car tyre. Always go for the good quality and durable even if it means spending an extramoney, because you are sure that it will save you money in the long run.
- Have a weekly check up on your car tyre pressure. In doing this you have to unscrew the tyre cap and you should hold the pressure , allowing the right flow of air. Car tyresshould be evenly and properly inflated. Check on the right tire pressure in your manual. You can also go to your tyre center. The right car tyre should have a lower pressure to be able to jmprove your tyre performance. While higher pressure will extend your tyre life. AS well as over inflating your tyre can cause damaging your tread located in the center of your tyre.
- Check every day for any holes and cuts in your car tyre. Especially if you are on the road every day. If there are this will affect the performance of your car tyre and the kind of driving you have as well. Doing proper check up with these tyres can make you avoid tyre changing. This will also save you money as well in purchasing a new tyre or patching up a rubber on your tyre.
- You should know how to rotate your car tyres every 9,700 km drive. It is conveneint for you to change tyreseverytime you change oil. You can do it yourself or you can hire a mechanic to do the rotate of your car tyres. If you opt to do your car tyre changing then you should use a car jack to make sure you avoid the possible injuries and you should make sure the wheels are on the same side of your car. You should prevent switiching car tyres on same axle or you can have a criss cross pattern. Having a regular roationaltyre can make your tyre tread durable.
- Make your wheel properly aligned, if you have the expereince and knowledge then you can do the job. If you cannot then you can hire a mechanic to do wheel alignment. Every car, wheel, and tyreare different. Each has its own equipment to align and balnce and align car tyres. This is to make sure that tyres will have a perpendicular measure to parallel to each tyre. You sure know when your car has a poor alignment when it moves crookedly. As well when you hit a pothole at a high-speed rate.
You need to have regular checkup when you want your car tyre to last. This is the only way in which that can make your car tyre life last losng. As this will also save you money in spending new tires.